Center for Integrated Development found its origin in the Northern part of Madhya Pradesh where the roots of rapid distress can be seen every where especially among deprived and vulnerable sections of the society. In 1992 a group of socially sensitive people instigated the organization against the forces which promote such structures and simultaneously has been working with communities at the grass root level for ensuring egalitarian society where everybody will have equal rights and a voice in deciding and managing their resources. Health & Hygiene have always been the priority for the organization and in this regard on a regular basis, the organization undertakes many activities directed towards maintaining sanitation and hygiene.
In order to bring the underprivileged and vulnerable sections at par to the mainstream of the society the organization resorts to following strategies like:-
- Child right protection, development & Advocacy
- Health Awareness.
- Community and women empowerment
- Poverty alleviation & Rural development
- Environment Conservation
- Safeguarding Human Rights
- Networking with different stakeholders
CID aims to empower communities through awareness, participation and capacity building which lead to a society, based on equity and equality for sustainable development.
A harmonious society free from discrimination, offering equity, equality and sustainable development.
OUR PROJECT AREA
Whole Madhya Pradesh and district Baran of Rajasthan
- Commitment towards weaker sections of society especially children, women, Dalits & Tribal \ communities.
- Advocacy based intervention for policy as well as community level changes.
- To strive for the social development and welfare of the society.
- To undertake and implement development and welfare schemes in area of Education, Health, Women empowerment, Child Care, Environment conservation etc. for privileged and marginalized section of our society.
- To work for exerting rights through advocacy & networking.
Networking with different stakeholders
Networking with various civic bodies, CBO, social groups, trade unions, social workers, public representatives and government organizations of state & national level.
Organizational Assosiation & Network
- MP Voluntary Health Association
- MP Jan Adhikar Manch
- Campaign Against Child Trafficking
- Campaign Against Child Labor
- Right to Food Campaign
- State alliance for child rights protection.
Publication & Research materials
- News Letter-Hastkchep (Quarterly publication)
- Conducted a study on Status of Child labour in different industries in Gwalior district (UNICEF)
- A study on the status of child labour engaged in carpet industry in Pichore, Gwalior (MPLWB)
- A study on the status of Bidi workers of Gwalior (PRIA)
- Study on female infanticide & violence against women (UNFPA & VHAI)
- Study on the status of child labour working in hazardous industries in Gwalior (CRY).